Site Meter

7/28/2009

Proverbs for the Badwe'e

The Badwe'e love their proverbs, and we have been privileged to live among them and hear them. We saw how impressive it was to people to hear an exhortation and then hear it followed by a proverb. It was a way of saying, "See? This point I am arguing for is in full agreement with everything that the Fathers have left us with! You should believe it as do I, because of my filial devotion to those who taught this to me."

I am doing honor to the memory of people like our host, Azabur Joseph "The Tall One" (Ajaajaa), by producing a volume of proverbs that were taught me. I know that my revision team will feast on the "delectible meal" that they find set before them and correct any errors I make, so earnest is their interest in their proverbs. Anyone wanting to participate in this process by email should contact me.
This publication, like every other one, is produced at the expense of someone of a charitable mindset. We are doing this one as a result of the successful "US government charitable giving campaign".

No comments:

Post a Comment